Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Garnier - Moisture rescue ~ gel

Hey Ladies!!! 

Hey guys normally I use cream based moisturizer, I've used the same line of moisturizer but creamed based. This was something I've always wanted to try was a gel based moisturizer for a while now, this happened to be on sale at the time. I love it because it's light and spreads well absorbs faster than a cream based doesn't leave my face greasy or slick feeling. I've used this product for a month now and I have no problem with it, it does everything I want in a moisturizer with the minus of SPF. In Canada  we have really bad harsh winters and this even helps even though it is gel based. I hope you try this product for yourselves. ♥ KT 

Pros : 

Light weight
Spreads easy
Only need a little
Smells good
Good price
Great under a thicker foundation, doesn't make you feel that your wearing a lot of thick product. 

Cons :


Glass jar
No SPF ( but the cream based version does )
If you have nails use the back of your nail to get product out of jar, less will get under your  nail


 


Websites
Canada - http://www.garnier.ca/_en/_ca/home/index.aspx 
U.S - http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/home.aspx
UK- http://www.garnier.co.uk/_en/_gb/home.aspx

3 comments:

  1. I use a gel at night and the packaging is very similar to this and I definitely agree with the cons. Great review! I've never tried this product, I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't use a moisturizer at nigh. I work early in the morning don't have time to get in the shower before work. Which takes toll on my skin.

      Delete
  2. I use this everyday and I love it. It doesn't leave that terrible residue most moisturizers do xx

    ReplyDelete