Monday, 4 February 2013

Flake Away

Ladies ! 

Hey girls I've always wanted to try Soap & Glory but in Canada, it's so expensive.  One day I was out where I normally dont' shop for drug store and I kept going back to it. So I buckled down and got a tub of it, so glad I did it's amazing stuff. I've tried so many body scrubs and exfoliates and I still haven't found the right one. This is by far my favorite scrub I've ever tried, I like them very grainy so it feels like it's actually taking the dead skin off. I used this before shaving and it was amazing feeling, I've never gotten my legs that smooth before. Also this product smells amazing and the salt particles dissolved very easy and you don't need to scrub that harshly either.  Well if you haven't tried this product please do ♥ KT 
Can $ 18.00 

2 weeks of use 


.:. Website .:. 
States-  http://www.soapandglory.com/us/ Canada - http://www.soapandglory.com/ca/ 
UK- http://www.soapandglory.com/

4 comments:

  1. I really need to product in my life:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks interesting! Will definitely give this one a try!

    I love your blog! Specially the pictures because they are so detailed, clear and it really tells a lot about what you're posting :) I am now following you on GFC! Maybe you can come by mine and maybe follow each other? :) I can't wait to read more of your posts! Thanks and more power to you!

    XOXO
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much for the kind words xoxox. The pictures are just my iphone nothing to cray, I just edit them to put my blog name in them and to crop.

      Delete