Wednesday, 9 January 2013

What I got at walmart

Hey girls !! 

This is totally random haul, I was at Walmart with my mom getting grocery's and walked out with 2 things myself. I got the new Garnier olia hair dye, and wet and wild trio pallet " walking on egg shells." For a new hair color system, it was amazing! It covered my hair very well, it didn't stink up my bathroom while coloring. Also it left my hair softer and not that colored feeling to my hair. The color selections for this are pretty normal they have blonde to black like all hair colors all colors are very vivid. I don't know what it would be at normal priced but I got it for $ 9.97 CAN, so it is cheaper than most out there. The other thing I got my hands on was the cult favorite trio by Wet N Wild " walking on egg shells." I decided to get it to see what it was all about. I like it for a very settle look which this is very good for, little different than my normal look. So I hope you enjoy ♥ KT


1-Toner,2 -color,3- conditioner 
6.60 ~ Light Intense Auburn
6.60 ~ Light Intense Auburn



Garnier - http://www.garnier.ca/_en/_ca/haircolour/hcl-olia/olia.htm

3 comments:

  1. I always get makeup when I stop at Walmart, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had Walking on Eggshells for a while now, and I actually blogged about it yesterday! The post is scheduled for tomorrow morning so be sure to take a look to see what I thought of it :D I've heard great things about the hair colours as well, but I've decided not to dye my hair anymore! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went shopping today and thought about buying walking in eggshells but bought silent treatment instead as it has a pretty toupe color in it. I think I'll pick up the one you got the next time I go makeup shopping :)

    ReplyDelete