Thursday, 24 January 2013

Today's little treats !! haul part one

Hey Girls 

I went to my local drug store ( shoppers drug ) I wasn't looking to get anything at the time but I picked up these 2 things to try. Seeing that I do live in Canada our winters are harsh and dry, I just ran out of body scrub so my skin is like super bad. I'm also running out of body wash and it happened to   be on sale so I decided to try it.  Once I do use these products there will be more an in depth post about it.
Soap and Glory ~ Flake away ( $18.00 Can ) Olay ~ Moisture ( $ 4.99 on sale CAN ) 

As you can see it's a very grainy scrub. 


5 comments:

  1. Love your blog, I'm following now :) Feel free to check out mine!

    Laura x
    Bunny Munroe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that scrub looks AMAZING! I really want to try some Soap & Glory sometimes, I need to use up a few products before though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want that soap & glory scrub! It looks amazing!

    xo
    nathalista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha whenever you go into a store not planning on getting anything you inevitably will always walk out with something :) The scrub looks amazing!!

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm using that body scrub at the moment and I absolutely luv it, it has to my the best I've tried so far! x

    ReplyDelete