Sunday, 20 January 2013

Must have in your eye shadow kits.

Hey Ladies ! 
Seeing it was the holidays, I decided to treat myself to a new eye shadow that I've been looking at some time. The eye shadow is Urban Decay's  Bordello, I love UD because they formula's are so smooth and pigmented.   With primer they last all night like sometimes I do sleep in my make up ( I know BAD! ), but with using a primer it looks like I just did my makeup. This was defiantly hard to pick this or the Naked basic pallet, but I thought I have way to many nudes and browns that some color wont hurt.  I hope you enjoy this color is much as I do. ♥ KT 





Urban Decay site : http://www.urbandecay.com

2 comments:

  1. beautiful shade! I have been looking for similar shade and this color is so pretty. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the color is much as I do. There is a little bit of fall out that does come with the eye shadow though

      Delete