Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Finally !!!

Hey Ladies !! 

If you live in Canada you know how hard it is to find the E.O.S lip balm balls.  At our local Walmart of other drug store we only have the Mint, Melon, and Passion fruit. For Christmas my mom surprised me and got the 2 that I've been wanting to try for so long. The  medicated tangerine and the lemon drop, the Strawberry one came in a pack of 4 that I found at Costco's. It hasn't been long enough since Christmas to do a full review but that will come soon, but what I've used of them they are amazing, they smell amazing too.  I'll be doing a full review on both the lemon and tangerine when I have given both a fair trail. I'll keep you guys posted. ♥ KT

Medicated Tangerine, Lemon Drop with SPF 15, Strawberry 


Evolution of Smooth site : http://evolutionofsmooth.com/products/lipbalm-sphere/

2 comments:

  1. I agree, thsese are so hard to find in Canada! I finally managed to get my hands on Strawberry Srobet thanks to EdenFantasys.com and I'm so glad I did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found the strawberry on in a 4 pack at costco's

      Delete