Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Walmart Haul

Hey ladies I went to walmart after work with my family to see if I can get some christmas shopping done. Minus the christmas shopping and got some goodies for me.  I needed some cheap lip care for work, because our school that I'm at is so dry. I can't keep running into my purse so I wanted a cheap one just in case I lost it running around with the kids.  So these are the two things I thought one of them was a great buy, I'll let you guys know what I think about the lip balm.  The christmas gift pack of garnier products I paid $ 19.99 CAN and the Nivea lip balm was on sale for $ 1.25 CAN. Hope you like the little things I picked up ♥ KT
Bb cream , anti dark circle roller, cleansing cloths 

Hydro care: long lasting moisture
Light formula
Has moisture store effect  


No comments:

Post a Comment