Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Sleek

Hey Ladies 
I got the most wonderful gift from a friend, she had 2 of the same pallet so she let me have one. It's the Sleek matte pallet v2. I've not used it that much, but from what I've used it I love it.  The pigmentation of each color are so amazing. They blend and smoke out very well, I find with the darker colors you only have to tap you brush in to have a in pact look. The way I've been wearing these colors that I've used in this pallet, is using Benefits cream shadow in R.S.V.P. Than blending out my crease with one the colored shadows, to have some color against the champagne cream shadow. So if you already have one of these pallets, share with me on what you favorite look is. If you don't have this in your collection, than you should look into one because they are great pallet. ♥ KT



Top row : Orbit, Ink, Highness, Noir, Dune, Pillow
Bottom row : Thunder, Maple, Flesh, Paper Bag, Villan,
Fern

Sleek website 

3 comments:

  1. Oh this looks really awesome!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive just ordered myself my first Sleek pallet! cant wait to get it :) xox

    The Style Khaleesi

    ReplyDelete