Thursday, 15 November 2012

IMATS !!!

Hey Ladies !! 
Well it has now arrived the day I've been waiting for since my friend Sara asked me to join her. I'm going to my very first IMATS !! so excited not even funny. I made a list of all the products I want to check out, that I've had my eye on for a while. Also we are going to a Lush too !!! OOOO I know for some of you it's not a big deal, but when you don't have one close to you and it's not really worth the shipping fee it's a BIG THING !! Just letting you guys know is I will be doing a haul on the stuff that I bought thought the Saturday. I will be also taking picture through  out the whole show, if you follow me on instagram they will be uploaded to that too !! Well I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. ♥ KT

Instagram - ktmcg3
Twitter - KTMcG2
Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/mcgrathkt

No comments:

Post a Comment