Wednesday, 7 November 2012

I got TAGED !!!!


Hey Girls !!! 

Hey there ladies, I got TAGED to do this post by Makeupguineapig!! Thought this would be fun to do so I'm gong to answer as best as I can. So I hope you enjoy this TAG !! ♥ KT 

1)  If you could travel to any place in the world, where would it be and why?
There isn't just one place I would love to travel so I'm going to give you top 5 - New York NY, Egypt , Salem ( Boston ), England, Ireland.  These are on my bucket list to visit ever since I was small, hopefully one day I can visit them.

2)  If you could live comfortably anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? 
Arizona, I love the heat and sun, I hate SNOW ( YES I live in Canada ) If I don't have to go out in it I stay toasty in my house and not leave.
3)  What non-physical characteristic(s) do you like best about yourself?
Can easily get a long with anyone in a room. Random acts of weirdness I'm the one to bust a move out of no where.
4)  What is something you are proud of, or like about yourself, but rarely admit to others?
I can frost cakes and cupcakes like no ones' business. 

5)  What is your favorite memory of childhood? (I’m using the term “childhood” broadly to mean under, I don’t know, about 20.)
Going fishing with my dad.

6)  What is your favorite makeup brand and which specific product is your favorite? Why is that product your favorite?
Drugstore - Covergirl ~ Because it's a old school product company that has been around for years. When I first started buying makeup it was the only one my mom would let me buy, because she trusted the company. High end- Urban Decay ~ The pigmentation in all their products, never bought a product that 

7)  Do you ever buy products just for the packaging? Lol! I certainly do!

Make up not really , but in body sprays and perfume yes if the bottle is cute it's going to be in my bag.
8)  What is your favorite thing about the holidays that occur around this time of year?
Family/ Friends and the food. !!! 

9)  Are you more introverted and quiet, or are you more of an extroverted life-of-the-party kind of person?

I'm a little bit of both, if you know me I'm life of the party. When I'm first meeting a person I'm the shyest. 

10)  What’s the best advice you’ve ever received and who gave it to you?
A friend ~ " You are to pretty and sexy to be with a guy that doesn't see that. "
11)  What is the best advice you’ve ever given someone else?
" Don't let anyone tell you different that you will never be good enough " 

1 comment:

  1. I am rather shy when I first meet people too, though I would never call myself the life of the party :) Hope you enjoyed doing the tag cause it's always fun to learn more about other bloggers!!! :)

    -Christine
    www.MakeUpGuineaPig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete