Monday, 19 November 2012

Bath and Body and Sephora haul

Ladies 

Thought that seeing that I didn't get anything from Imats the other day that I needed to treat myself. So I went to BBW and bought some candles that I've been waiting to buy.I also had a tough choice on picking on what I wanted at Sephora, it was between a too faced pallet or the Naked 2. Than I thought I love my Benefit cream shadow so much that I wanted another so I bought Birthday suit. When I was at Imats I wanted the chance to see their foundation but the counter was so busy, that I never got the chance too :(. So I got a sample of their foundation too when I was at my local Sephora. ♥Kt

Birthdaysuit 



(L-R)  Sparkling Icicles, Snowed in, Fresh Bamboo,
Lancome- Visionnaire smaple.
Benefit cream eyeshadow - Birthday suit and Make up forever foundation (115)  sample.



1 comment:

  1. Awesome haul!! Found you on blog hop! New follower:)
    Brittney
    http://beautybybrittney02.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete