Thursday, 4 October 2012

N&T # 8

Hey Gals
This nail & toe sunday the color that I got was a gift from a friend. I  love this color so much and I wasn't able to find it. By chance my friend saw that our local beauty supply store had it and picked me up a bottle. I'm talking about today's color is Chocolate Moose, from the Canadian collection by O.P.I ( 2004). Out of all the colors in this collection I just always had a love for this color. I don't think there is a brown that is like it either, I find them all to dark. Also this is a great fall color, just all around color, to wear on hands or your toes.♥ KT





Nice Color EH (C81)  ** DISCONTINUED 
Niagara Falls for OPI (C82) ** DISCONTINUED 
Mauving Manitoba (C83) 
Don’t Wine… Yukon Do It (C84)
Polar Bear (C85)
Paint Your Toron-Toes Rose (C86) ** DISCONTINUED 
Glacier Bay Blues (C87)
Canadian Maple Leaf (C88)
Chocolate Moose (C89)
At Your Quebec and Call (C90)
Van-couvered in Snow (C91)
You Ottaware Purple (C92)
** Just because a color is dicontinued doesn't mean it still isn't under another name 


1 comment:

  1. That choc mousse colour is so lovely :)

    I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/models-own-giveaway-in-fuzzy-peach.html

    ReplyDelete