Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Beauty Blogger Tag

Hey Girls
I thought this would be fun for the class today !! Hope you guys like it and you get to know me a little better. So grab some popcorn get comfy and learn a little about me  ENJOY ♥ KT 


1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
wavy/curly 

2. What it your natural hair colour?
I would say naturally medium brown 

3. Do you dye it yourself or do you go to a salon?
I dye my hair myself normally, i dye it when I feel that it needs to be redone. 

4. How often do you wash your hair?
I wash my hair every single day! I know it's bad but when you have fine/thin hair everything gets greasy faster. I'm trying so hard to go every other day using my dry shampoo, it seems to be working. 

5. Do you wear the same hair style everyday or do you change it up?
If I'm running around or at home it's down and free or in a pony tale. Night outs and enjoying the friends I style it pin straight. 

6. Do you do your own nails or do you go to a salon?
I get bio gel, I never got them my mom got into them. With working with kids I'm to hard on my hands, so it helps. 

7. How often do you change your nail varnish?
Don't paint my nails any more, when I did nail polish would peel like stickers because my nail beds are soft. 

8. Do you always wear nail varnish on your toes?
Yes always, I try to go a week or two just letting my natural nail breath between painting. 

9. How long does it take you to put on your makeup?
Usually about 30min, but if I'm rockin out in my room it takes longer. 

10. What do you do first, your face or your eyes?
Moisturise in the morning and than eye make up, I only use foundation when needed. 

11. Do you collect makeup or just buy it when your need to?
I kinda do both, I collect it and buy the essentials that you need. 

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Never 

13. Do you wear a full face of makeup everyday?
NO 

14. Do you wear makeup just around the house?
depending on what I'm doing that day if I have to go to work yes. 

15. Will you leave the house without makeup on?
Yes don't feel I always need it

16. How many high end products do you have? 
25% I only have 2 pallets and primer that are high end. 

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
The only way I apply my makeup 

18. Do you plan what you will wear the next day, or when you are getting dressed?
I just pick as I'm getting ready!

19. How often do you change your handbag?
Never I use the same one till it falls apart than I perches another one. 

20. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
I normally go to sleep quite late, around midnight or about 1 in the morning. Never really needed much sleep, even as a child I'm normally up around 6-10am

21. How often and when do you workout?
2 a week 

22. Left or Right handed?
I can actually right with both hands, but my dominate hand in my right 

23. How tall are you?
 5'2 I'm short !!! 

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
I learned French when I was in school but that's about it

25. How many pets do you have?
I have a pond full of koi, and I have 2 house cats.  

26. How often are you on blogger?
I try to post 1 or 2 times a week + I try to get out N&T sundays 

27. Do you read the comments posted on blogs?
yes all that are made. 

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yes and no, I have some products aside, but I do little side notes on my phone. 

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
Little taste on what I like and I just put my name in the front of it. 

30. What sort of camera do you use to take your photographs?
My Iphone or my mom's lol 

31. How often do you clean your room?
I try every week, or when my mom complains she can't vacuum around the stuff on the floor. 

32. What is your favourite colour?
olive green ( any shade of green really )  black 

33. What is your favourite magazine?
Cosmopolitan.... don't really read them to often 

34. Do you swear?
Yes I can be a trucker 

35. What are you going to do today?
I had to work  today and relax 

No comments:

Post a Comment