Friday, 14 September 2012

Two sample foundation that I've been trying

Ladies 
Hey there ladies there have been 2 foundation that I've wanted to try. So went into my local Sephora and asked if I could get testers of both of them. The foundations I'm talking about is Stila all day foundation in oil free. The other is what all of us in the beauty world was waiting for, Urban Decays Naked Skin. So I'm going to give you the pro's and con's of each product, I've been using each for a week and half. So they both go equal time of trial so it's fair. So keep reading if you want a little insight of both. ♥ KT 
Skin Range from 0.5- 12.0
Pump bottle 
Naked Skin in 2.0 
Blended 

Pro's: 
- So hydrating doesn't feel drying, also didn't break me out 
- Easy to work with, work well with brushes, beauty blender and fingers
- Comes in pump bottle, no fuss  
- Blends so well, wasn't streaky 
- Didn't break me out felt that my skin could breath underneath 
- Great coverage for me, don't like a heavy foundation 
- Great range of skin tones 
- Didn't make me shiny, didn't budge at all even 

Con's:
-  Have to mix shades if you have more a yellow undertone.
- Medium/light coverage 
- Such a high depend at my sephora that you may have trouble finding your shade. 



Stila Stay all day oil free foundation 
In " Bare "
" Bare" by Stila 
Blended 

 Pro's : 
Concealer on top of the foundation 
 is a great size
- Great range of tones if you are more yellow skin toned.
- Blended well 

Con's :
- Packaging of the container gets gooey 
- Drying clung to all dry spots on my face
- Actually felt I was wearing a lot after blending 
- Felt cakey through out the day- Not great if you are yellow and have some pink undertones around your eyes.
- Full coverage I like to cover up my scars and pimples, but not hide my great freckles
- Started to budge by the end of the night and became very oily more so before I put it on.
- No pump bottle you have like a little spoon thing to help you get out the product, which can be messy.


~ Website ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment