Friday, 7 September 2012

Nail/Toe Color #7

LADIES !  Nail & Toe Sunday #7 
My mom gets me the mini OPI collections at christmas time just something else i have under the tree. Also I love having the mini's because I find them to be little trial sizes. Give you a sense of the color before you go out and buy a big polish. This collection has been out for time now, and I think they are a perfect collection for the fall. Now that some of us are rotating out our brights and corals, now that its reds, taupe's, and golds.  I think this collection is perfect fall colors because they are all the colors of changing leaves in the fall time. The collection I'm talking about is Burlesque  Collection (2010) that came out to support the movie with Cher and  Christina Aguilera .  These all have shimmer to them, with a tad bit of sparkle to them, the only colors I really had coming off were the golds. I think it's the sparkle they use in them compared to the pink and cranberry color. Well I hope you love these fall colors is much as I do ♥ KT
The mini packaging 
(L-R) Rising Star, Ali's Big Break, The Show must go on, Teasey doest it ! 
(L-R) Rising Star, Ali's Big Break, The Show must go on, Teasey doest it ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment