Sunday, 23 September 2012

N&T # 7

Ladies !! 

I feels forever since I've posted a N&T post, but now that is going into fall there are some great colors out there. One of my favorite colors for the fall and winter that I can't live with out having is Lincoln Park After Dark by O.P.I . It's a dark plum/ dark black cherry color, which looks amazing fall that transition color between summer into fall. With all dark color you should use base coat, because  they can sometimes stains your nails or make them yellow. When I used to wear it on my nails it made them a little yellow with out a base coat.  I just love this color can't get enough of it I actually wear this color all year round, I hope you enjoy this color like I do. ♥ KT


Lincoln Park After Dark 

Lincoln Park After Dark in natural light 
Lincoln Park After Dark 

One coat 
Two coats 


3 comments:

  1. One of my fave OPI shades:)
    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lincoln park after dark is one of my all time favs!!

    Stopping by from the blog hop! I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete