Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Everyday look that I've seem to be loving lately !

Beautiful ! 
Thought I would give you a little in site what I do for interviews lately for jobs. Normally when I'm running errands in and out of the house I just wear mascara, simple and care free. But lately I've had to go to job interviews and I want something a little more. So well I hope you enjoy this post and you have any questions comment below.♥ KT 

Step 1 : Prime you eyes with a primer, it helps from things stay put if you have greasy lids. Urban Decay Primer Potion is a cult favorite, but any primer will work. Also in this time I also curl my lashes to get it out of the way. 

Step 2 :
 In the Body shop sugar cube eye shadow quad, I take the lightest color and sweep all along my eye  including in my corners. One thing I really like about these is they are very build able when dry, when wet it's very concentrated color. 

Step 3
: With a clean fluffy blending brush I blend all harsh lines that maybe came about. Also I take just about my brow bone, I find this is a little to shimmery so  take a matte vanilla instead for the brow 

Step 4 :
This is something that I've always been bad at is liquid eyeliner, but now that I've been using it for a while now getting a little better.  This Jordana felt tip liner is amazing it's like marker black and comes off like a kids marker. The staying power of this as well is pretty amazing for a drug store brand.We don't have Jordana products in Canada so my friend gets it to me when she goes on vacation. ** Stabling your hand on something makes the process little easy to us newbies!! 

Step 5 : I do 2 coats of Voluminous Million Lashes. This is a great mascara but I'm sadly running out and it's starting the dry on me so its slightly flaking. 

Body Shop Sugar Cubes in 06 ~ CHOCOLATE/BROWN. 
 * Can be worn wet or dry.
L'Oreal Voluminous million lashes in Blackest Black
Jordana felt tip pen eyeliner in Black 

Finished look !!! xoxo

- Sites - 

No comments:

Post a Comment