Thursday, 16 August 2012

Today's Walmart Haul

Beautiful's 

This was kinda unexpected what I bought at Walmart today, they were both on sale when I went. That's the only reason why I treated myself with these 2 products. I ran out of my Mary Kay eye make-up remover, so I had to find something because it's the only thing that takes off my stubborn Lashblast 24/7. I heard tones a good reviews on the make up remover, so I decided to check it out. Also I thought I'd give the Simple brand another go seeing that I wan't a big fan of the wipes.  
The nail polish was just one of those OO on sale for 2.77 got to have that color, also I don't really treat myself to nail polish that often or at all. I fell in love with this color and I had to add it to my collection.  Stay tuned because there will be review on the make up remover, also check out my Nail/toe color Sunday for swatches of Virtual Violet. Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend.♥ KT     
Simple - Eye make-up remover $ 6.77 CAN . Sally Hanson in  - Virtual Violet  $ 2.47 CAN

3 comments:

  1. That is a really pretty polish color! I haven't tried the makeup remover, how is it working so far? Oh, and I love your blog, I followed! I would love it if you could check mine out at www.foreverfuchsa.com and maybe follow back? Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah well tomorrow i'm painting my toes with it. Not gotten that far had to take the old stuff off. The make up remover i normally try things for 1-2 weeks before i do a full review on a product.

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried any simple products yet. I look at them all the time when I go to target and Walmart but always end up buying something different. :/ the polish color is really pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete