Thursday, 23 August 2012

Secrets TAG! little fun and different

:: Questions ::


Hey girls sorry for the lack of post my laptop battery died and I had no way to get my pictures for post. So seeing that I should have my battery some time in the next day or so I should be fully up and running ASAP!. I got this tag post from a friend blog and I thought it would be fun to do so here it is I hope you guys like it and learn and little more about me and the person behind the blog. Well I hope you enjoy if you have any more questions or you want to know something please let me know. ♥ KT 

1. What TV/Film do you secretly watch?
Teen wolf, it's not as good as Pretty L.L or Vampire Diaries , but it is one of those shows that I have to tape and watch for some reason.

2. What song do you secretly know all the words to?
Furngully save the rainforst movie, and Chronicles of Riddick

3. Who is a non-famous person you would secretly love to meet  (blogger/YouTube related)
This one is a tricky one well for youtube; Emily Noel ( Beauty Broadcaster ) MissChievous, Nguerriero, LetzMakeup and last but not least MissBudgetBeauty. For now bloggers ;  HollyGeorgia, Samantha , Taylor.

4. What is your worst beauty habit?
Buying neutral colors ie: ( coppers,browns, golds, vanillas.) I use to be very more outside the box when I first started into makeup. Now that I'm older and the BRIGHT lime green dosent work for everyday.

5. What is the most expensive item you own? (do you regret buying it)
Really not really for expensive, if it's clothes I wait till the sales hit. When it comes to makeup I do a lot of searching around if it's drug store. Sephora huals I wait till I get my gift card at christmas time.

6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I have many but I guess its people with no manners. That and when you walking in the mall or a store the people that just stop dead and not move at all.

7. What do you secretly love the smell of?
Gasoline and the sulfur smell after you strike a match or a zippo lighter.

8. What are you secretly lusting after?
Can't think of anything really, if I figure it out I will defiantly let you guys know.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh fun read! Awesome blog :)

    I'm your newest follower from BBU

    Follow back if you like

    http://indefinitestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete