Monday, 30 July 2012

Watching my two friends get married

Hey Girls !! 
Well if you follow me on twitter, you know that I had a wedding this Saturday .  So I thought I'd do a little blog on what i wore and my make up selection.  So I'm giving you a list of the products I used, sorry for the quality of the pictures I did them before I left the house.  I will be doing a more in depth blog on the B.B cream that I used.  This was a hard process for me to figure out. I had to find the products that I know that would last from 3:30-1 in the morning. I'm glad I went with these, I had a  hard time trying to think on neutral make-up that would look to over done. ♥ KT 

Urban Decay Primer Potion ( Original ) 
Naked One Pallet I used Half Baked , Darkhouse, and Creep 

Cover-girl 24/7 Lash blast 

Garnier- BB cream in light. I couldn't find this on the Canadian website but found it on the American. 
Limit addition Smashbox in Nonstop



:: Websites :: 

Urban Decay - http://www.urbandecay.com/ 

4 comments:

  1. such a pretty dress! love your makeup!

    do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know.
    see you around!

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found u through BBU Blog hop so please follow back!!

    www.foreverglamx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the naked palette so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pallet is amazing, I don't get why people got the 2 it's pretty much the same pallet but shades are different.

    ReplyDelete