Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Revlon Color Stay Eye-shadow / Review

Hey Girls
This blog is about Revlon 12 hour color stay eye shadows I've been 50/50 on these quad's. I love the packaging I found they work better with foam applicators more color impacted look. These are great colors and they come in a great range of shades that suit everyone and for a great price. I find myself that if you want a softer look these would be great, if you are looking for a bright impacted look there are better products. They are great pigmentation  in the darker colors the lighter colors don't pay off as much as I would like them too.  I wouldn't say I'm disappointed with this product but I can find the same colors in other companies that come out better pigmentation.   One thing I'll say highly about these they are great for travel, they have all that you need in one pallet, instead of having multiple colors to make up a look. So I hope you like this, hope it gives you more insight of the product. ♥ KT

Starlight 

Top:Azure mist
Bottom: Coffee Bean

Coffee Bean 

Azure Mist Swatches 
:: Sites :: 

Revlon on FB:  https://www.facebook.com/revlon  

3 comments:

  1. Super pretty colors!

    http://dulcet-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always find that with lighter colours - the darker ones look fab though xx

    http://talesfromthedressingupbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours, thanks for the swatches! I'm a new follower from the BLT hop! x
    Island Girl Insights ♥

    ReplyDelete