Sunday, 8 July 2012

Needed a Change !!

Hey Girlies 
Hope you guys had a wonderful weekend, this blog is just about change. I needed some change in my life and the only way I could think of that with out breaking the piggy bank, so the thought was  dyeing my hair. Seeing that it is still summer season and I do have a pool I need to be smart on color choices. I thought I wanted to go  mousy blonde, but I remember when I was blonde it just didn't suit me. So I went to the store that is closing and I got 20% off the ticket price on box color, so I couldn't pass it up.  So I found this color so I hope you like it is much as I do. ** If you want the line of hair color on your forehead and ears just put some conditioner or some Vaseline and you will have no color where you don't it. Another tip is if you drip hair color on counter top just use a baby wipe or make up wipe, cleans it right up ** ♥ KT


The box send 20-30 min to develop, so I went in the middle with 25 min. I like it because
there was no drips and not that messy. 
Finish look, there will be soon more pictures so you guys can get full effect. 

2 comments:

  1. Oo! Your hair looks great! :) I watched your blog about 1 ½ hours! I really love your blog <3

    If you are interested :3 :
    http://styletasticss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thanks so much for the kind words

    ReplyDelete