Sunday, 29 July 2012

Nail/Toe color sunday #3

Nail~ Toe Color Sunday # 3 
Grand Canyon Sunrise  by : O.P.I ! 


For some of you that follow me on twitter, you will know I had a wedding Saturday. ( There will be a blog on what I worse ) I was stuck on a while on the color I was going to paint my toes for the wedding. Went through all my nail polishes and I chose the very first O.P.I color I ever bought. Figuring out my nails that was simple because  I have Bio-gel on my nails so that is one thing I had less worrying me.  I now know why I love this color, it's a coral peach that just screams SUMMER !!! Well I hope you guys like nail/toe sundays please let me know ♥ KT 




:: Websites ::
O.P.I -- www.opi.com

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with this colour! But I am a sucker for anything Coral-Peach. O.P.I have a great selection of colours, the only problem here in the UK is that you're more likely to find them online than in your local beauty store.

    - Holly xx

    ReplyDelete