Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Almay's Get up and Grow - One coat, review

 Hey Girls !! 

How I heard about this product was a Youtube Guru Emily Noel, she highly talks about this product. I thought I should try it out myself and I'm glad I have.  So lets get into the review part KEEP READING !!!!.....

It's been a week and a half now that I've used this product  and I  LOVE THIS MASCARA !!!  Everything about this mascara is perfect. The wond is great size and the different size bristles work so well on stubborn inner lashes.  If you are amazing at applying mascara than this is really one coater, but I found 2 coats just gives that look that I love with out being the spider leg lashes. Your eye lashes sweep through the brush and each lash gets a great coat of the product, with out any difficulty.
The formula of this is great it's flexible with out  flaking, no smudges or bleeding. I put it through the biggest test I went to a metal concert and it lasted all night with out a hitch.  I would defiantly recommend this product to any one.  
Had to dig out the packaging but this is what half of it looks like. lol 

Also comes in waterproof 
What the wand applicator looks like, just grabs all your lashes easily. 
Well girls I hope you guys enjoyed this review ♥ KT 
:: Sites ::

No comments:

Post a Comment