Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Mall Haul - Samples

Hey Gals
I went shopping with my good friend Sara(  http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/) this morning at our local mall. We lucked out with samples today I also got to use my  $10 off @ BBW ( Bath and Body Works ).  So we couldn't pass up that great deal so we got the candles we both liked trust me there were a lot to choose from. Also in our local BBW they had  selected verities of scents  that  were 50% off also that was not just  candles. . Also found out that  at Sephora if you want to try a product or your not sure they are not hesitant to try to give you a sample of that product. Which makes sense because if you really like that product your gonna be back in the store to buy the bigger product of the trial that they handed you.  So I hope that you like this little blog about what I picked up in samples at the mall. ♥ KT
Bumble and Bumble shampoo/ conditioner,  White Palm  3 wick candle,
sample of Philosophy - Purity, from sephora disposable  spoolies, and a sample of M.A.C mascara  in Zoom

5 comments:

  1. I had fun doll face:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely things :) they look great!

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words, your blog is amazing great work.

      oxox

      Delete
  3. I wore mac mascara for the first time, it wasn't my normal night out. But I liked how it was applied, it was a little wet for my liking of mascara base. I had to use a spoolie to get the look I was going for after but I liked how jet black it was and didn't give me spider lashes. This weekend I will wear it to my long evenings and see how it holds up and I'll do a little product review because Ive heard so many mixed

    ReplyDelete