Saturday, 9 June 2012

John Frieda - Frizz ~ Ease

Hey girlies !!! 
I got this in the mail and totally forgot about it so it was a great surprise! I've been using this for the past 2 weeks, and I love it. I have very thin fuzzy hair and this tamed it even in the heat we have been having lately. This lightweight solution was easy, you shook up the bottle to mix the solution do the amount to your texture or length. I loved this for the fact that it didn't matter if your hair was damp or dry  never weighed down my hair at any point.  When this product is absorbed  into your hair you can style, the way you wish. So out of all the frizz control  stuff I've used over the years this defiantly a 5/5 rating. Also if you have  thin short hair you only need 3 drops  that does my whole head, with exes to consecrate where I needed most.  So I hope if you get your hands on this product you like it is much as I did. 
Have a great days girls   ♥ KT 

Comes in to  60ML bottles 

No comments:

Post a Comment