Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Pet Q&A Tag

Angel

Millo 

1. How many pets do you have & what are their names?
I have 2 cats who are brother and sister Millo and Angel. I also have an outdoor pond with fish (Koi) in it aswell. The white fish we have his name is Casper and bright orange and black his name is Neon. Those are really the 2 names we named our fish weird I know. 


2. Why do you have pets?
My parents have always had pets,same with me growing up I've always had cats and the common fish tank.

3. What is your dream pet? {Breed, Kind, etc.}
Dogs-Boxer,French bulldog dog Cats- American Short hair,Begal cat

4. If you could domesticate any wild animal and have it for a pet, which would it be?
If I had a huge tank I'd do an Orca (killer whale). Hippos too I would love to have a house hippo.

 5. Let's solve the biggest pet debate: Cats or Dogs? 
Cats are easier to maintaine when it comes down long periods of time. But dogs can never grow out of their puppy faces and that's what I love about some breeds on both they can have the kitten spunk all their lives, and dogs can still have the puppy nose and faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment