Monday, 28 May 2012

OPI- Suzi & the lifeguard

Hey Gal's 
Between my mom and my own collection of nail polish, which is all OPI.  Seeing that it is inching closer to summer time, and wanted to switch it up from the brights.  Also wanted to do something different, it seems like I always do brights or darks on my toes. So I routed through our stash of polishes and I found this color,  Suzi & the Lifeguard  which is a nice soft pastel pearl pink.  This color looks good in the natural and artificial light, it's one of the colors that doesn't change through the light. So I hope you can get your hands on this color because it is a beautiful color to have in your collection. ♥ KT

Great color for summer
** I have bio gel on my nails, so I couldn't swatch this for you.
Picture from Google **

Suzi & the Lifeguard



::Webistes::
OPI website - http://opi.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment