Friday, 11 May 2012

Dry Shampoo

Hello Beauties !!! 
It's not good to wash your hair everyday, or I try not to I have really bad greasy hair that only some times I have to wash my hair every day. In the summer months I try not to wash my hair due to it's a waste when I'm spending my time in the pool. So these are some of the dry shampoo's I've used and is still trying to figure which is best for me and my hair type ( fine and thin ) . 
Batiste color dry shampoo- Having brown hair myself  this is great that way you, don't have
the white color in your hair before you rub it in. Also a con is because the spray is the same color as your  hair, I tend to over  spray the areas that I sprayed prior. 

The Original Batiste-  Now they come in travel size, I always  have one in my over night bag. I also keep them as a back up to my big bottles just in case I forgot. I find these travels size awesome for when I go to the cabin or camping.
Bumble & Bumble - Different ranges for different hair colors,  higher end to the Batiste. Didn't  notice a difference really between the high end and the drug store brands. 
Tresemme -  I found this was a great deal your getting a spray can the size of a hair spray. Smells good absorbs the oil nicely,  doesn't make your chalky or powder feeling like the batiste I found.

::  Websites ::

3 comments:

  1. thanks so much, glad you like it !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always use dry shampoo! it’s great for those in between days isn’t it? I find it helps when putting my hair up too, gives it a bit more texture. I usually get Fudge or Tigi from Hairtrade as that is the cheapest place you can get it at the moment x

    ReplyDelete