Friday, 4 May 2012

Cookie Time !!!

Hey dolls
I know this isn't a beauty blog but  I was in the mood to bake. The easiest cookie recipe that I know how to do that doesn't take much time is peanut butter. I actually got this of the container of peanut butter but i modified it to suit what I like and didn't like about it.



What you will need: 
1 cup of smo0th peanut butter 
1/4 cup of sugar 
1 egg 


In a bowl mix together all 3 ingredients. You will know when it's ready if you are stirring by hand. The mixture will come clean from the bowl and roll off the spoon rather than stick to it. ( If you are using a hand mixer it will be more lighter of a cookie because you are whipping more air into the batter).
Place table spoon sized balls on a none grease baking sheet evenly apart. ** They do spread out a little while cooking Place in oven at 350 degrees F  ( 180 degrees C.) for about 25-30 min. 
I find they are harder to judge on doness because golden brown is the same color as the cookie itself. But they do get the toasted look when they are coming to golden brown stage. I judge by smell if it smells like peanut butter cookies pull them out, you may have to sacrifice one to make sure they are fully cooked inside. 


These cookies go very well with all cookie staple milk but also lovely with tea or coffee. Also I'm going to try to post a cookie or another  recipe on  Fridays, just to give a little break of all the make up and beauty.  


What is your favorite cookie recipe, I hope you will share some of them with me and of others. If you like this idea of me posting recipe on fridays please let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment