Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Bio- GeBio Sculpture Gell~ Get nailed !!

Hey Dolls

 Got to the point where my nails were splitting all the time. I tried different nail strengtheners and products, but nothing seem to help them. Than after they got soft they would start peeling at the sides than it would become painful because they would rip down the bottom on the nail. I've always like the look of french tip manicures, but if I got them on my normal  nails they would be gone the next day. I also had to think of an alternative do to the fact that my mom wouldn't let me do acrylics because that doesn't let your nail breath and can weaken your nails and do more damage. So my mom got Bio-gel to try them out and she fell in love with them and the effect they gave strength back to her nails. So one day my mom treated me to getting my nails done with the gel and I fell in love with them.  It takes a little longer than a normal manicure but once they are done you can touch everything, you don't need to wait for them to dry or nothing. So if you are looking into this I high recommend this product, looks good on all nail lengths. Also I go with the pink because I got soft nail beds, so when they are grinding it off the grinder sometimes makes my nails have some red tinge to them. The pink covers it and less noticeable, also every other time I go I get between the pink and the clear for something different.
Bio Sculpture Gel - French Pink


French tips on medium length nails. 
** Bio Sculpture Gel is a one component nail treatment that strengthens and promotes the growth of natural nails. Applied onto a prepared nail our product cures under a U.V.A light, leaving the nail strong but flexible with a natural glossy finish.
  • Thin, Strong and Flexible
  • Natural looking
  • No dust, no fumes, no odor
  • Dries instantly under UV light
  • Quick and easy removal
  • Preserve the health of the natural nail
  • Gel available in Clear, French and 100 Colors
  • Certification Courses Available

No comments:

Post a Comment