Friday, 4 May 2012

Another D.I.Y project : Avocado hair mask


Hey beauties !!! 
This is a fun little project, I did on a rainy day last year in the summer. I ran out of deep hair condistner and my hair needed something. So my mom was doing a dinner party and she only need some avocado so I used the rest to make this little hair mask for my hair. It was simple and I always have honey in my house and I had a lot of fun making it. If you have thick long hair I would leave it in your hair a little longer than what I wrote, the oils from the avocado need to penatrate your hair a little longer than if you have short fine hair. If you do have fine hair than I would only have it on for 10-25 minutes.So I hope you like this hair mask is much as I do.
Honey-Avocado Invigorating and Revitalizing Hair Treatment
Makes 1 application


What you will need : 
1 medium avocado — peeled and stoned
2 tablespoons honey


> Mash together the ingredients in a small bowl.
> Massage into hair.
> Leave for 20-30 minutes depending on your hair type .
                                                                         > Wash hair as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment