Wednesday, 16 May 2012

20 questions to know about me tag


Hey Girls !! 
Hey guys today I'm sharing a little in site more about me. I found the 20 questions tag if you are familiar with Youtube gurus than you should know some of the questions. So I hope you enjoy the easy blog today, will defiantly give more make up beauty based one the next blog. ♥ KT 

1. Thing you cannot leave the house without?
My cell phone, Any sorta lip balm, now that it is summer, defently need my sunglasses.
2. Favorite brand of makeup?
Really dont have one pacific make up brand but I love the quality of Urban Decay. 
3. Favorite flower?
Lillies 
4. Favorite clothing store?
Urban Planet
5. Favorite perfume ?
DKNY- Be delicious and CK summer 
6. Heels or flats?
Heels~ depending the event, everyday running around skate shoes 
7. Do you make good grades?
I made alright grades as a child, through high school was an average studient.
8. Favorite colors?
Any shade of green, and black 
9. Do you drink energy drinks?
Well depending... not really a fan 
10. Do you drink juice?
Yes love juice 
11. Do you like swimming?
well I own a pool ! 
12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
No they are finger food 
13. Favorite moisturizer?
My everyday moisturizer is actually baby lotion. For needed moisture I use Nivea milk 24h for dry skin.
14. Do you want to get married later on in life?
Yes think that is every girl dream at somepoint they have thought about it one time or another.
15. Do you get mad easily?
Depending on who you are 
16. Are you into ghost hunting?
Defently 
17. Any phobias?
No 
18. Do you bite your nails?
I use to really badly.. When I was around grade 8 I randomly stoped. 
19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
No.. but I've had my share of stitches though 
20. Do you drink coffee?
I'm more a tea fan, but sometimes I want a good cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment