Sunday, 8 April 2012

Shave those legs for summer !


Hey ladies !!

  Well gals it's starting to get nice outdoors, soon it will come to shorts and bikini season. I thought I would share the products I use to keep my legs smooth and looking good all season long. These products are all simple and easy to get your hands, on from Walmart  to Walgreens. Hope you can get the same results as I do with this combination of products.

Vaseline Cocoa Butter : Long lasting goes on smooth  and soaks in your
skin with out a problem, doesn't feel greesy or oily on your skin. 

Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Scrub : I use this all over my body,
it's good to get away those dead skin. Also smells and feels GREAT !!! 

Skintimate  cream shave :  This is most moisturizing  and a little goes a long way on your legs. 

Venus Embrace :  Last a long time when  on a wall or a shelf. Stays sharp cor a long time,
 depending on the use it may get. I also love how it has a conditioning bar around the  5 blades that help smooth those legs. 




No comments:

Post a Comment