Friday, 23 March 2012

Tea Time

Hey guys I decided to switch it up, give you a little break for the noise and the make up. I know there is a lot of people including myself don't like the taste of coffee or coffee doesn't like them. There is something I do love having a good cup of tea rather it is in the summer or winter. I use to have 4-6 cups of tea a day now I've cut it down to 2-3 cups. I'm more an English breakfast or orange pekco kinda gal, but I'm known to switch it up now and again. So in this blog today I'm gonna give you a list of the teas I drink and a little knowledge, and I hope you will try other teas than the ones you would normally have.

This is perfect when you sick, I just add a touch on honey
to round out the tartness. 
This is great on a very HOT day, great flavor just a different
spin on normal ice tea. 
Little stronger than orange pekoe, but I guess that's why
I like it so much. Great with milk/ sugar or on it' own. 
Not a really big Green tea fan, but I like this one once in a while. 
Great for those fall cold days. Just give you that apply cider  taste.

TIME AND TEMPERATURE : 


Whether you prefer your tea bagged or loose, always start with freshly drawn cold water. If using a teapot, warm the inside first with hot water, then pour it out. And, of course, make sure your mugs, teapot and kettle are clean as a whistle.

TEA BAGS :

Bring water to a boil, and pour over the tea as soon as it reaches boiling. Over-boiling will cause oxygen to be reduced, making the tea taste 'flat'.  

LOOSE TEA :

Prepare loose tea by placing 1-2 teaspoons of loose tea into a tea strainer, put the strainer into your cup, then pour properly heated water directly over the leaves. If using a teapot, measure 1-2 teaspoons per 8oz of water. 

Recommended
Sleeping times :: 

Black Tea - 3-5min
Chai Tea - 4-6min
Green Tea - 2-3min
Herbal Tea - 3-5min
Red Tea -4-5min
oolong Tea - 2-5min
White Tea - 1-2min
Cold Brewed Iced Tea -4-5min

For milder tea flavor, shorten brew time.


For stronger tea flavor, increase brewing time. 





Twings Canada site www.twinings.ca
Twings U.S.A www.twiningsusa.com






No comments:

Post a Comment