Thursday, 15 March 2012

Nails! Nails! Nails!! Part 1

This is Part 1 of 2!!! I’m going to start with nail care and the products that I use or when I get my nails done the product they use.  These are the product I find that work and do the trick, but if you have found a product that is different but does the same thing I'd love to hear what products you recommend. So I hope this use useful for you to keep your nails healthy.

Help shape and file down nails to shape you want. 

Helps out buff out little nicks and catches. Also help shine nails when dull. 
I put this all on my cuticles rub it in for 30sec, make sure its all over good. Than I
wash my hands and apply hand crea
m. 

None greece absorbs well into skin, works very well on all skin types.
Comes in scented and non. 

Helps push back cuticles with out damaging them. ** Do not cut or trim cuticles. 

:: ABOUT ::

Nail File and block along with orange stick can be found at:: Walmart
Burts Bees can be found at :: Walmart
Glysomed hand cream :: Target, Walmart, 


:: Stay tuned for Part 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment