Friday, 6 January 2012

LashBlast 24/7 and LashPerfection


I'm going to give you the run down one both of these mascaras really they are both my fav and I think I may be sticking to these both for a long time. If you are a fan of the other foams of lash blast  its the 24hr lash blast.  Its the same brush and packaging as the other lash blasts and the formula is a little different didn't clump or flake through out long day. It was also easy at the end of the night with some warm water and my cleanser. If you like a very dark lash line and a great fan out with no clumps and lumps you will love this formula.

Well this fall cover girl brought out this new mascara called Lash perfection unlike the Lash blast collection really doesn't give you a fake full lash look. I love this mascara when I don't want the BIG BOLD dramatic look, it's nice as an everyday throw on and go mascara. The little teeth on the brush separate and lift each eye lash for a great look. Like the lash blast formula it wears amazing I never had a problem with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment