The holidays are coming, we can all have the trouble finding the right gifts for our loved ones. So here are some idea's to maybe help you, I've broken it down to price ranges with some examples. This will vary depending on where you live and what drug store/ companies you have near you. I used Walmart and Sephora from lowed to high-end gift idea's for the blog. This blog and ideas are very customizable to whom you are shopping for. Now more companies are doing gift ideas, that help you during those tough moments. Hope this helps to anyone under a budget, I tried to give a fare-range of products that came to mind.
$10 under :
These are great for stocking stuffers also for the secret Santas at work.
- Nail polish
- Lipgloss or liquid lipsticks (Cruelty-free options: NYX, Wet N Wild, Kat Von D
- Travel size stuff especially if you want to try a specific product
$10-25 ( Great gift card amount )
- Curling wands and barrels/ flat iron
- Perfume/cologne sets
- Gift cards
- Dvd's, Video games
$25-50 ( GC amount )
- Small brush sets (Cruelty-Free: Sigma, E.l.f, Bdellium, Morphie )
- Gift cards
- Magazine subscriptions
$50-100+ ( GC amount)
- Makeup pallets from your favorite companies (Cruelty-free: Tarte, Too Faced, Urban Decay )
- Restaurant gift cards
- Electronics ( iPods, tablets, camera's etc )
* Make your own gift baskets for parents or partners.
Is anyone else finding it harder each year to shop under a budget?
Some gift idea websites :
Sephora Canada - http://www.sephora.com/ US - http://www.sephora.com/?country_switch=us&lang=en
Walmart - http://www.walmart.com/canadaredirect.html
Target - http://www.target.com