Now this pallet I've been eyeing for some time now and finally got my hands on it finally !!! Other than the tinted green photo ready primer, this is the first pallet from Smashbox I've used. I'm so glad I got this after a very long debate with myself, it's truly a great product and pallet to have. I would recommend this to any one that wants that one pallet to travel with, it's got everything you need it's very versatile.
What are some of your favourite pallets ?
Wax, Taupe and Soft Brown
Contour / Highlight :
Eye shadows ( Going across )
Vanilla , Totally Nude, Champagne
Stripped, Posh, Platinum
Sumatra, Aubergine and Blackout
( info I got from the website) *
- 9 x 0.049 oz/ 1.4 g Photo Op Eyeshadow in Vanilla (matte warm ivory), Totally Nude (matte pinky beige), Champagne (shimmery gold beige), Stripped (matte warm nude), Posh (shimmery gold rose), Platinum (shimmery goldish brown), Sumatra (matte deep brown), Aubergine (matte dark plum), Blackout (matte jet black)
- 3 x 0.12 oz/ 3.4 g Contour Powder in Contour, Bronze, Highlight
- 0.12 oz/ 3.4 g Highlighter in Glow
- 2 x 0.04 oz/ 1.1 g Brow Tech Powder in Taupe, Soft Brown
- 0.04 oz/ 1.1 g Brow Tech Wax
- Custom Double-Ended Shadow/Brow Brush
- Full-size mirror
- 3 Interactive Get The Look Cards (Eye, Brow, Face)
- #SHAPEMATTERS lookbook inserts with basic shaping steps
This palette comes with state-of-the-art, Interactive Get The Look Cards embedded with special t-ink technology that instantly activates how-to videos on your phone. Simply login to the special URL found on the cards and place the card to your phone to learn how to identify your brow, face, and eye shape (using the video) and enhance your unique features (with the face chart that can be saved to your Camera Roll).
Everything is one pallet
Good collection selection
All products are pigmented
Full size huge mirror
Double ended brush is a great added touch
Pallet is sturdy and solid ( great for travel )
Little plastic door covers the wax so nothing gets into it.
Great amount of product in the pans, they aren't little pan's which I like.
Posh and platinum seem give me some fall with a fluffy brush, since I changed to a flat shader don't have to much
The only thing I wish is that they did a brow pallet with their wax and those 2 shades, I would buy it in a heart beat!
That the highlight was a little more umph to it by itself, but over top of a cream is stunning